Just another WordPress site
SEARCH FOR LURES

Location Most Important when Fishing

I know that location is an important thing when fishing, but I still think that have a quality fishing lure is important too. I would have to say that location is 70% and the rest of the 30% goes to the fishing lure. I've read that some fishermen think it's 99% location and 1% fishing lure. Hell no, I've been in many predicaments where I've caught so much more than my friends and they are using a different lure in the same spot, so sometimes location isn't always key. Sometimes having a quality fishing lure can allow you to hook more fish, maybe a really big fish.